Lord of the Rings (5E)
You have mounted training that allows you to effectively control a mount in the chaos of battle. You gain the following benefits:
• You gain proficiency in Animal Handling.
• You may purchase one mount from the standard mounts list for half of its base price. this mount becomes your Steed. If your Steed dies or is otherwise lost, you must purchase a a new mount at full price to gain a new Steed.
• Your Steed becomes trained to answer your commands without hesitation. While riding your Steed, you can use your action to command it to use any of its actions.
• Your Steed has maximum hit points equal to its base hit points plus half of your maximum hit points.
• Any mount you conjure, such as through find steed or phantom steed, also counts as your Steed.
Prerequisites: Proficiency in Animal Handling, Ability to cast at least one spell.
You have blended your magical aptitude with your mounted training. You gain the following benefits:
• While mounted, when you cast a spell targeting yourself, you can also affect your mount with the spell.
• While mounted, you gain advantage on Concentration checks to maintain a spell.
• If your mount is subjected to an effect that allows it to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, it instead takes no damage if it succeeds